EGGER P5 structural flooring boards forms the backbone of the EGGER Advanced Structural Flooring Boards. All boards are manufactured in accordance with BS EN 312.
Each board is machine profiled with a unique diamond-tipped tool to achieve a precise tongue and groove profile, for a tighter, more consistent board joint which is easier and quicker to lay.
Simply fit your boards using EGGER Joint & Joist Adhesive and one of our two recommended methods of installation, depending on the project requirements and benefit from our unique Lifetime Guarantee.
Produced using locally sourced timber and recycled materials, EGGER P5 boards provide a sustainable solution to your structural flooring needs. Once the board's service life has come to an end, the boards can be easily recycled using our waste-wood recycling service, EGGER Timberpak.
Thickness Board Size Boards/Pack18 mm2400 x 600 mm80 boards22 mm2400 x 600 mm64 boards
- Ideal for domestic flooring, refurbishments, new build projects as well as modular and timber frame constructions.
- Tested in accordance with BS 7976-2, the boards are classified as moderate slip potential, in accordance with HSE guidelines.
- Suitable for use in damp or humid environments, such as kitchens and bathrooms.
- To be laid in dry conditions only
- Enhanced moisture resistant chipboard
- CE and FSC® certified
- The boards can be easily recycled when no longer required using a waste-wood recycling service.
- Produced using locally sourced timber, recycled materials and virgin fibres from sawmill waste, providing a sustainable solution to structural flooring needs.
- A confirmed fire resistance of 30 minutes, tested in accordance with BS EN 1365-2:2014.