EGGER Joint & Joist Adhesive
EGGER Joint & Joist Adhesive is a methylene diphenyl isocyanae (MDI) based adhesive which is manufactured to BS EN 204 Class D4. EGGER Joint & Joist Adhesive is designed for use in bonding board joints, bonding boards to joists and sealing edges of EGGER particleboards.
EGGER Joint & Joist Adhesive is a unique expanding adhesive that is designed to foam out of the board joints which protects against moisture ingress.
EGGER Joint & Joist Adhesive is an integral part of the installation of EGGER Advanced Flooring Boards.
Use EGGER Joint & Joist Adhesive when fitting EGGER Advanced Structural Flooring Boards, mechanical fixings if required to be covered as part of our unique Lifetime Guarantee.
- Due to the unique foaming action, EGGER Joint & Joist Adhesive is ideal for gap filling on uneven surfaces and joists
- For use with boards from the EGGER Advanced Structural Flooring range in a wide variety of construction requirements, from new build projects, renovations, refurbishments to modular and timber frame constructions.
- 12 month shelf life from date of manufacture
- Designed to foam out of the board joint which provides additional protection against moisture ingress.
- Can help to meet 43dB sound test requirements when used as part of the EGGER Advanced Structural Flooring System
- Negates the need for expensive tools, applicator guns or joint sealing tapes