XL laminate decors are ideal for large-scale applications, They are available in 2790 mm × 2060 mm × 0.8 mm with minimal waste. Synchronised pore technology is used for the wood reproductions, Feelwood, perfectly aligning the surface texture with the decor image. The resulting look and feel can hardly be distinguished from solid wood or veneer. Laminate XL uni decors are ideal for extra-wide interior doors used, for example, in hospitals. MED-certified XL laminates are available for use in shipbuilding. All XL Laminates are non-postformable.
- Furniture frontals
- Interior doors
- Wall panelling
- Interior design for shops, trade fairs and ships
- Extra-wide format with minimal waste
- Abrasion, impact and scratch resistant
- Natural look and feel of synchronised woodgrains
- Available in selected uni decors
- Antibacterial surface property in accordance with ISO 22196 (=JIS Z 2801)
All shown decors are reproductions.
For detailed information on the mentioned product characteristics and their reference to standards, please refer to the technical data sheets in the download area.
Processing instruction and leaflets
- Laminate Balancer (PDF)
- EGGER pearlescent laminate (English/PDF)
- Processing Instructions for EGGER laminate (English/PDF)
- Resistance of EGGER surfaces to disinfectant (PDF)
- Technical Leaflet Comparison between CPL and HPL (English/PDF)
- Antibacterial properties of EGGER melamine resin surfaces (PDF)
- Laminate - Resistance to chemicals (PDF)
- Technical Leaflet Cleaning and Care Instructions without EPSC (English/PDF)
Environmental and Health Datasheet (EHD)
There are no colors for this product.
Please select another product.