Laminates with Colored Core
Laminates with a colored core feature a center layer of decorative paper (instead of kraft paper) that matches the surface decor. This provides a seamless finish by minimizing the appearance of joint lines and visible edges. Laminates with colored core are classified as non-postformable. MED-certified laminates with a colored core are available for use in shipbuilding.
- Cabinet fronts
- Tabletops and countertops
- Door cladding
- Shelves and side walls
- Interior design for retail, trade shows
- Interior marine applications
- Consistent, homogeneous look
- Enables virtually invisible grooves and joints
- Highlights the design of the furniture on narrow sides without edging
- Resistant to abrasion, impact and scratches
- Antibacterial surface property according to ISO 22196 (= JIS Z 2801)
- +1 770 391 8501
All shown decors are reproductions.
Find distributors and fabricators in your area.
For detailed information on product characteristics and their reference to standards, please refer to the technical data sheets in the downloads area.
Processing instruction and leaflets
- Technical Leaflet - Laminates as Whiteboard (English/PDF)
- Laminate with protective film (English/PDF)
- Pearlescent laminate (English/PDF)
- Cleaning and care recommendations for EGGER surfaces (English/PDF)
- CPL and HPL comparison (English/PDF)
- Technical Leaflet - Laminate Balancer (English/PDF)
- EGGER surface resistance to disinfectants (English/PDF)
- Technical Data Sheet - Laminate Resistance to chemicals (English/PDF)
- Processing Instructions for EGGER laminate (English/PDF)
Environmental product declaration (EPD)
Environmental and health datasheet (EHD)
There are no colors for this product.
Please select another product.