Products > Building Products > Product Range > DHF Vapour Permeable Sheathing Panel
DHF Vapour Permeable Sheathing Panel
EGGER DHF is a vapour permeable, moisture-resistant wood fibre board with CE marking in accordance with EN 14964 and EN 13986. Due to the formaldehyde-free gluing and the use of exclusively natural, conifer wood (sawmill by-products), the boards are particularly environmentally friendly and low in emissions.
This is what makes the EGGER DHF vapour permeable sheathing panel stand out – its advantages in application
The areas of application and properties of DHF panels are listed in the CE declaration of performance (DOP-506). With its properties, the Egger DHF is the suitable vapour permeable sheathing panel for the cladding of roofs and timber frame construction walls.
- Rainproof vapour permeable sheathing panel , pucture-proof and windproof – three important functions are ensured in a single operation with the EGGER DHF panel.
Two months of free weathering of the boards as temporary roofing between March and November give you security in the construction process.
- DHF panels are puncture-proof and create a walkable roof surface - for higher safety on the construction site.
With the tight tongue and groove profile, the board plane is windproof without additional measures.
- The DHF panel is quickly installed, thanks to optimised tongue and groove profile and the printed nail grid.
- The guaranteed raw density of at least 600 kg/m³ in combination with a large-area installation with a few joints has a positive effect on the sound insulation and fire protection of building components.
- With the different storey-high formats, stiffening timber-frame construction walls without horizontal joints can be realised.
- As a solid and stable board, the EGGER DHF offers additional protection against extreme weather events such as storms and hailstorms, even during the construction period.