For large scale applications, our XL Laminates are available in a 81.1" x 109.84" (2,060 x 2,790 mm) format to minimize cutting waste. XL Laminates are ideal for extra-wide interior doors, such as those used in hospitals. MED-certified XL Laminates are available for use in shipbuilding. Our XL format Feelwood decors offer remarkable authenticity for larger applications. For particularly natural-looking wood with striking knots, cracks and grains, the decor format is expanded across the whole width of the laminate surface, with details repeating only twice on a half-format. Deeply textured embossed-in-register (EIR) finishes further highlight the realism of these laminates.
- Cabinet fronts
- Furniture applications, including desktops and headboards
- Interior doors
- Wall claddings
- Interior design for trade shows and retail settings
- Interior marine applications
- Extra-wide format with minimal cutting waste
- Wear, impact and heat resistance
- Scratch and fade resistant
- +1 770 391 8501
All shown decors are reproductions.
Find distributors and fabricators in your area.
For detailed information on product characteristics and their reference to standards, please refer to the technical data sheets in the downloads area.
Processing instruction and leaflets
- CPL and HPL comparison (English/PDF)
- Cleaning and care recommendations for EGGER surfaces (English/PDF)
- EGGER surface resistance to disinfectants (English/PDF)
- Processing Instructions for EGGER laminate (English/PDF)
- Technical Data Sheet - Laminate Resistance to chemicals (English/PDF)
- Technical Leaflet - Laminates as Whiteboard (English/PDF)
- Technical Leaflet - Laminate Balancer (English/PDF)
There are no colors for this product.
Please select another product.