Our versatile laminates are ideal for both commercial and residential areas as they meet both aesthetic and durability requirements. The hard-wearing nature of laminates is due to their multi-layered structure, which incudes a wear-resistant layer. MED-certified laminates are available for use in shipbuilding.
- Cabinet fronts
- Countertops and backsplash panels
- Furniture applications, including tabletops and desktops
- Door elements and wall claddings
- Interior design for shops, trade shows and ships
- Wear, impact and heat resistance
- Scratch and fade resistant
- Hygienic and food safe
- Laminates that replicate the look and feel of real wood offer cost-effective alternatives to solid wood or veneers
- Available in authentic wood and material surfaces and textures
For detailed information on product characteristics and their reference to standards, please refer to the technical data sheets in the downloads area.
Processing instruction and leaflets
- Technical Leaflet - Laminate Balancer (English/PDF)
- Laminate with protective film (English/PDF)
- Processing Instructions for EGGER laminate (English/PDF)
- Technical Leaflet - Laminates as Whiteboard (English/PDF)
- Technical Data Sheet - Laminate Resistance to chemicals (English/PDF)
- CPL and HPL comparison (English/PDF)
- EGGER surface resistance to disinfectants (English/PDF)
- Cleaning and care recommendations for EGGER surfaces (English/PDF)
Environmental Product Declaration (EPD)
Environmental and Health Datasheet (EHD)
There are no colors for this product.
Please select another product.