Products > Furniture / Interior Design > Product range > Laminates > Laminates
The multi-layered structure of laminates and the materials used for this purpose ensure increased serviceability. Thanks to their postforming property, almost all laminates can be postformed. MED-certified laminates are available for use in shipbuilding.
- Furniture fronts
- Worktops and splashback panels
- Tabletops and desktops
- Door elements and wall claddings
- Interior design for shops, trade fairs and ships
- Abrasion, impact and scratch resistant
- Food-safe and hygienic
- Worktop decors also available from 2,000 to 5,610 × 1,310 × 0.6 mm
- Almost all laminates can be postformed
- Available in matching decors and structures with other EGGER products
- Antibacterial surface properties according to ISO 22196 (= JIS Z 2801)
For detailed information on the mentioned product characteristics and their reference to standards, please refer to the technical data sheets in the download area.
Processing instruction and leaflets
- Laminate - Resistance to chemicals (PDF)
- Cleaning and care recommendations for EGGER product surfaces without EPSC (PDF)
- Resistance of EGGER surfaces to disinfectant (PDF)
- EGGER Laminates for whiteboard use (PDF)
- Laminate with protective film (PDF)
- Pearlescent laminate (PDF)
- Antibacterial properties of EGGER melamine resin surfaces (PDF)
- Laminate (PDF)
- Laminate balancer (PDF)
- Comparison between CPL and HPL Laminate (PDF)
Environmental product declaration (EPD)
Environmental and health datasheet (EHD)
There are no colors for this product.
Please select another product.
NOTE: All shown decors are reproductions.