Laminates with coloured core
Laminates with a coloured core consist of several layers of the same decor impregnate. Joints and butt edges processed on mitre are thus almost invisible. In combination with a concealed solid wood edging, the coloured core enhances the design of the board's narrow side. According to the standard, laminates with coloured cores cannot be postformed. MED-certified laminates with coloured core are available for use in shipbuilding.
- Furniture fronts
- Tabletops and worktops
- Door cladding
- Shelves and side walls
- Interior design for shops, trade fairs and ships
- Consistent, homogeneous look
- Enables virtually invisible grooves and joints
- Highlights the design of the furniture on narrow sides without edging
- Resistant to abrasion, impact and scratches
- Antibacterial surface property according to ISO 22196 (= JIS Z 2801)
Processing instruction and leaflets
- Laminates (PDF)
- Laminate with protective film (PDF)
- Antibacterial properties of EGGER melamine resin surfaces (PDF)
- Resistance of EGGER surfaces to disinfectant (PDF)
- Cleaning and care recommendations for EGGER product surfaces without EPSC (PDF)
- Laminate - Resistance to chemicals (PDF)
- EGGER Laminates for whiteboard use (PDF)
- Pearlescent Laminate (PDF)
- Laminate balancer (PDF)
- Comparison between CPL and HPL Laminate (PDF)
Environmental product declaration (EPD)
Environmental and health datasheet (EHD)
There are no colors for this product.
Please select another product.
NOTE: All shown decors are reproductions.