Eurospan PB TSCA 187
Eurospan PB TSCA 187 is the standard substrate used for thermally fused laminate (TFL) boards, suitable for use in dry conditions in the furniture and interior design industries. The outer layers are constructed with finer wood particles to provide a smooth surface, and are ideally suited for bonding with different decorative surface materials. This product is EPA TSCA Title VI and CARB2 certified. Classification according to ASTM E84 fire rating in class C.
- Ideal in dry conditions for furniture and interior design
- Meets and exceeds strict formaldehyde class/standard requirements:
- TSCA Title VI/CARB2 U.S. regulation
- European and global emission requirements
- High structural strength
- Good bonding properties (thermally fused laminate, laminate or veneer bonded boards)
- Sustainable product made with pre-consumer recycled and recovered wood
- +1 770 391 8501
All shown decors are reproductions.
Find distributors and fabricators in your area.
For detailed information on product characteristics and their reference to standards, please refer to the technical data sheets in the downloads area.