OSB structural floor
EGGER OSB exp1 PS2 Tongue & Groove is a highly engineered flooring panel made with three layers of micro-veneers that are cross-laid and hot-pressed using proven moisture-resistant resin systems. Only fresh wood from managed forests is used, assuring that EGGER OSB is free of contamination.
The surface micro-veneers are up to 6-3/4” long and are cut from de-barked round wood along the fiber direction to maintain the inherent strength of the wood. Thanks to the superior alignment of the strands, EGGER OSB flooring panels have high mechanical stability.
- Ideal solution for span-rated single floor up to cc-span 24 o.c.
- Simple & easy flooring outperforms in installation speed with its accurate, self-spacing T&G profile
- Low-emission panel perfect for use in indoor residential settings
- Externally certified by PFS TECO to meet PS 2-18 standard
- Produced from sustainably managed forests
- Enhanced moisture protection
- Nail grid pattern for 24" o.c.
- Quicker and easier to lay
- Self-spacing T&G profile along the 8' edge to avoid squeaking problems
- Low emission - no added formaldehyde (NAF)
- Ships with protective side covers
- +1 770 391 8501
All shown decors are reproductions.
Find distributors and fabricators in your area.