The EGGER PRO Flooring Collection 2021+ uses CLIC it!, a new flexible installation system which can be installed three ways. Watch the step-by-step video above to find out how to install an EGGER floor, and what elements needs to be considered.
- CLIC it! is a flooring installation system, which can be installed plank-by-plank, row-by-row or tapping.
- Multifunctional system and saves time because more than one person can work simultaneously.
- The flooring installation is done element by element resulting in a stable surface.
- Excellent surface stability.
- Floor can be used immediately after floating installation.
Installation Downloads>> Installing Laminate Flooring with CLIC it! system (PDF)
All EGGER flooring can be installed in private and commercial applications as a floating installation. For areas subject to high traffic full surface gluing installation can be used with PRO Design GreenTec. The installation method you choose is based on the type of flooring, flooring composition and application area.
EGGER's flooring systems promote floating installation, as it is quick simple and flexible. The floor is not screwed or glued down. The individual boards are connected by their study pro-file and rest on the subfloor without a bond.
Full-surface gluing improves the ambient noise and walking comfort and is suitable for installations over a large area THe floor boards are connected together and placed on top of the adhesive to bond them to the sub-floor.
Installation of skirting boards
- To finish the flooring installation you need appropriate skirting boards
- We offer matching skirting boards in 6 cm height for all EGGER flooring decors
- In corners either you cut the skirtings to fit or you can use suitable corner elements
- Watch video about skirting boards.