EPL042 Black Halford Oak
Laminate Flooring 8/32 Classic
EGGER Laminate flooring in classic wooden board look for damp rooms
Black Halford Oak is a vibrant laminate with a dark, used look.
EPL042 is part of INTERIOR MATCH. It combines EGGER furniture and flooring decors to perfectly match the interior. This decor matches with Decorative Collection decor H2031 in ST10.
More about the EGGER decor concept TREND SELECTION: www.egger.com/trendselection
- Water-resistant for up to 72 hours due to special product structure with Aqua+ coreboard and form-fitting installation system CLIC it!
- Perfectly suited for kitchens, bathrooms and hallways as well as commercial use with higher cleaning requirements - easy to clean using a steam cleaner
- Flexible installation thanks to the CLIC it! installation system with and without gluing
From a cosy living room to a purist loft, from a rustic dining area to an inviting hotel room: Laminate is one of the most popular types of flooring there is. And it is one of the most versatile. Due to the variety of authentic decors, from trendy solid wood optics to Scandinavian lightness and stylish elegance, the perfect design can be found for every room and interior design wish. In addition to the wide range of decors, our Laminate Flooring features high-quality workmanship and functional properties. It is robust and easy-care, flexible and quick to install. All of this at an excellent price-performance ratio.Feel the quality of our Laminate Flooring at every turn.
Goodbye cold tiles: Choose flooring that is sustainably produced and easy to install. Our Laminate Flooring with special Aqua+technology reliably keeps water off. Thanks to the water-resistant Aqua+ coreboard, it is perfect for the bathroom, kitchen and hallways and of course for commercial use with frequent cleaning. Our Aqua+ Laminate Flooring is easy to clean, even with steam cleaners.
Processing instruction and leaflets
- Underlay materials for Laminate Flooring (English/PDF)
- Installation advise bonding on stairs of EGGER flooring elements with CLICit! (German/English/PDF)
- Floorings Areas of application (PDF)
- Thermal resistance of EGGER Laminate Flooring, Comfort Flooring, Design Flooring and underlayer (English/PDF)
- Technical Leaflet EGGER laminate, Cork+ and Design+ flooring reaction to noise (English/PDF)
- Approved adhesives for wall bonding with Aqua+ and Design flooring GreenTec elements (PDF)
- Flooring with CLIC it! installation system (PDF)
- Approved adhesives for the full-surface glueing of EGGER Laminate Flooring aqua+ (PDF)
- Wall bonding with Aqua+ and Design flooring GreenTec elements (German/English/PDF)
- Underfloor Heating and Cooling System Processing Instructions (PDF)
Guarantee and Care
Declaration of Performance (DoP)
Environmental and Health Datasheet (EHD)
|Collection||EGGER PRO Laminate Flooring|
|Water-resistant||Laminate Flooring Aqua+ - 72 hours water-resistant due to core board with reliable swelling protection|
|Collection categories||8/32 Classic|
|Style worlds||Perfect Imperfection|
|Class of use||32 - for all residential applications with heavy use as well as commercial applications and public areas with normal use.|
|Format||CLASSIC - Classic floor board|
|Length x width||1.292 x 193 mm|
|m2 per package||1,99 m²|
|Surface Texture||Omnipore - Elegantly natural wood pore|
|Bevels||4 - the circumferential V-bevel emphasises the special character of the floorboards.|
|Core board||HDF Aqua+|
|Installation system||CLIC It!|
|Antibacterial||Antibacterial - Antibacterial thanks to the natural resistance of the melamine resin surface, which inhibits bacteria reproduction. No chemical agents added.|
|Quality seal||Blue Angel - EGGER products have also earned the oldest and most well-known ecological seal of approval in the world: the Blue Angel confirms our commitment to an intact environment.|
|Certification||PEFC-Certified - This product is from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources. See www.pefc.org for details.|