OSB 4 Straight Edge
They have a 3-layer structure of flat aligned strands (micro-veneers). The two cover layers are aligned parallel to each other, the middle layer is perpendicular to them. This layer structure is the reason for the good mechanical strength properties.
Further information on our sustainability indicators.
What makes the OSB 4 TOP from EGGER so special
• bezpieczna bariera paroszczelna
• poziom szczelności dzięki gwarantowanej minimalnej przepuszczalności powietrza ≤ 0,12 m³/(m²h) nawet przy najwyższych wymaganiach.
Przegląd zalet w zastosowaniu:
- Available formats of up to 3.30m length allow ceiling height constructions and enable an economical and cut-optimized wall planking.
- The EGGER OSB 4 TOP offers a hugher moisture resistance compared to OSB 3 which results in an improved dimensional stability. This leads to more safety on the construction site and in the building.
- EGGER OSB 4 TOP with straight edges are produced in the thickness range from 12 to 25 mm with a guaranteed raw density of at least 620 kg/m3. As a result, they have a reduced burn-up rate and offer advantages in fire protection certification.
- It goes without saying that we guarantee all properties through the comprehensive and meaningful CE declaration of performance (DoP) .
OSB 4 TOP is available in different thicknesses
The production mainly uses fresh coniferous wood,a formaldehyde-free bonding system and paraffin wax. As a result, the formaldehyde emissions are well below all the currently known limit values of wood-based panels.
Our OSB 4 TOP is 100% bonded without formaldehyde. The formaldehyde emissions of our OSB 4 TOP correspond to emission similar to untreated wood.
Processing instruction and leaflets
- Storage Instructions for OSB and DHF TLBP002 (English/PDF)
- Thickness Application Guideline OSB and DHF TLBP102 (English/PDF)
- Transport and Handling Instructions OSB and DHF TLBP001 (English/PDF)
- Material characteristics hygrothermal simulation OSB and DHF TLBP552 (English/PDF)
- Charring rate EGGER OSB TLBP451 (EN/PDF)
- Static Design Guideline OSB und DHF TLBP103 (English/PDF)