EGGER Peel Clean Xtra
EGGER Peel Clean Xtra boards feature EGGER P5 particleboard at the core and are covered with an easy-to-peel, anti-slip Polypropylene film. The recyclable, peel-away film helps to prevent moisture ingress and provides an additional moisture barrier upon completion of the floor. Once the film has been removed, it leaves a clean floor ready for handover.
When laid using the recommended fitting methods, the boards can be exposed to the elements for up to 42 days during construction.
Produced using locally sourced timber and recycled materials, EGGER Peel Clean Xtra boards provide a sustainable solution to your structural flooring needs. Once the board's service life has come to an end, the boards can be easily recycled using our waste-wood recycling service, EGGER Timberpak.
Simply fit your boards using EGGER Joint & Joist Adhesive and one of our two recommended methods of installation, depending on the project requirements and benefit from our unique Lifetime Guarantee.
Thickness Board Size Boards/Pack18 mm2400 x 600 mm80 boards22 mm2400 x 600 mm64 boards
- Ideal for use in domestic flooring, refurbishments, renovations and new build projects, as well as timber frame and modular constructions.
- Once fitted correctly following the recommended fitting methods, the boards can be left exposed to the elements for up to 42 days.
- Provides a clean finished floor with an added moisture barrier when the film is removed.
- Easy-to-peel film that can be easily recycled leaves a clean and well-presented floor ready for handover
- Tested in accordance with BS 7976-2, EGGER Peel Clean Xtra boards are classified as low slip potential in accordance with HSE guidelines
- Manufactured in accordance with BS EN 1995-1 and achieves Class E1 formaldehyde specification, in accordance with BS EN 13986.
- Once the film has been removed, polymer finish to the surface of the board remains which provides further protection against moisture ingress.
- Machined tongue and groove profiling on all four sides of the board for tight and consistent joints.
- A confirmed fire resistance of 30 minutes, tested in accordance with BS EN 1365-2:2014.