38mm Postformed Worktops
The EGGER range of postformed worktops features 24 decors - from classic to contemporary in woodgrains, marbles and urban finishes. Each is highly engineered with a postformed edge where the laminate is profiled around the front edge for a seamless look. A support edge at the front longitudinal edge ensures the high impact resistance and surface smoothness. A Eurospan E1E05 TSCA raw chipboard is used as a coreboard.
- Kitchen worktops
- Bathroom, office
- Abrasion, impact and scratch resistant
- Hygienic and food-safe
- Stain-resistant and easy to clean
- Easy to process
- Matching splashback panels and upstands
- FIRA Gold Award
- 10 Year Guarantee using EGGER accessories and sealants
- Antibacterial surface property in accordance with ISO 22196 (=JIS Z 2801)
For detailed information on the mentioned product characteristics and their reference to standards, please refer to the technical data sheets in the download area.
Processing instruction and leaflets
- Technical Leaflet EGGERSeal (PDF)
- Antibacterial properties of EGGER melamine resin surfaces (PDF)
- Technical Leaflet Cleaning and Care Instructions without EPSC (English/PDF)
- Resistance of EGGER surfaces to disinfectant (PDF)
- Processing Instructions EGGER Worktops (PDF)
- Laminate - Resistance to chemicals (PDF)
- 25mm / 38mm Worktops Installation Guide (PDF)
Environmental and health datasheet (EHD)
There are no colors for this product.
Please select another product.