Thin chipboard E1E05 TSCA P2 CE
Extra-fine chips with a high quality and a low bark content are used in the production of thin chipboard E1E05 TSCA P2 CE. Suitable for furniture and interior design in dry conditions.
According to EN312 type P2
- Door skins and door blanks
- Top layers for lightweight furniture and sandwich elements
- For finishing with laminates, PVC or finish foil
- Meets the strict formaldehyde classes/standard requirements:
- Fine surface texture for diverse coatings
- Sanded or unsanded
For detailed information on the mentioned product characteristics and their reference to standards, please refer to the technical data sheets in the download area.