Laminates PerfectSense Topmatt
PerfectSense Topmatt laminates set special accents. They are characterised by their super-matt, velvety-warm lacquer surface with anti-fingerprint property. The laminate is resistant to wear, impact and scratches. This allows use on horizontal and vertical surfaces exposed to increased stress.
- Table and desk tops
- Door elements
- Furniture fronts
- Super-matt, velvety-warm lacquer surface
- Anti-fingerprint property
- Abrasion, impact and scratch resistant
- Hygienic and food-safe
- Antibacterial surface property according to ISO 22196 (= JIS Z 2801)
For detailed information on the mentioned product characteristics and their reference to standards, please refer to the technical data sheets in the download area.
Processing instruction and leaflets
- Processing Instructions for EGGER laminate (English/PDF)
- Laminate Balancer (PDF)
- Technical Leaflet EGGER Laminates for whiteboard use (PDF)
- Laminate with protective film (PDF)
- Laminate - Resistance to chemicals (PDF)
- Resistance of EGGER surfaces to disinfectant (PDF)
- Technical Leaflet Cleaning and Care Instructions without EPSC (English/PDF)
There are no colors for this product.
Please select another product.