For large-scale applications, laminate XL decors have a width advantage. They are available in the format 2,790 mm × 2,060 mm × 0.8 mm with minimal cutting leftovers. In the case of wood reproductions, the surface texture is synchronised with the decor image. The resulting look and feel can hardly be distinguished from solid wood or veneer. Laminate XL uni decors are ideal for extra-wide interior doors, such as for example in hospitals. MED-certified XL laminates are available for use in shipbuilding. All variants cannot be postformed.
- Furniture frontals
- Interior doors
- Wall panelling
- Interior design for shops, trade fairs and ships
- Extra-wide format with minimal waste
- Resistant to abrasion, impact and scratches
- Natural look and feel due to the synchronised pore surface on all wood reproductions
- Also available in selected uni decors
- Antibacterial surface property in accordance with ISO 22196 (= JIS Z 2801)
All shown decors are reproductions.
Processing instruction and leaflets
- Melamine surfaces antibacteriell properties (English/PDF)
- Cleaning and care instructions without EPSC (English/PDF)
- Compact Laminate - Resistance to disinfectant (English/PDF)
- EGGER Laminate (English/PDF)
- Laminate Pearlescent Professional (English/PDF)
- Cleaning and care instructions without EPSC (Greek/PDF)
- Laminate - Resistance to chemicals (English/PDF)
- Laminate balancer (English/PDF)
- Laminate Comparison CPL-HPL (English/PDF)
- Resistance of EGGER surfaces to disinfectant (Greek/PDF)
Environmental and health datasheet (EHD)
There are no colors for this product.
Please select another product.