Flammex laminates are classified as type F = flame retardant in accordance with the standard. They are suitable as decorative and low flammability coating material in combination with flame-retardant coreboards. Combinations with corresponding composite elements enable applications with increased requirements for fire resistance. They meet the requirements of the German building material class B1 and of the French reaction to fire class M1.
- Areas with increased fire resistance requirements
- Furniture and interior design
- Shopfitting and trade fair construction
- Partition walls
- Interior doors
- Low flammability (flame retardant)
- Low smoke production
- No flaming droplets
- Abrasion, impact and scratch resistant
- Antibacterial surface property according to ISO 22196 (= JIS Z 2801)
For detailed information on the mentioned product characteristics and their reference to standards, please refer to the technical data sheets in the download area.
Processing instruction and leaflets
- Laminate balancer (English/PDF)
- Pearlescent laminate (English/PDF)
- Laminates for whiteboard use (English/PDF)
- Processing Instruction of laminates (English/PDF)
- Resistance of EGGER surfaces to disinfectant (English/PDF)
- Comparison between CPL and HPL Laminate (English/PDF)
- Laminate Chemical Resistance (English/PDF)
- Cleaning and care recommendations for surfaces (English/PDF)
Environmental Product Declaration (EPD)
There are no colors for this product.
Please select another product.