Compact laminates coloured core
Compact laminates with a coloured core set special accents in the edge area. Here, the solid-coloured core comes into its own perfectly. The papers used for core construction are first impregnated with resin and then pressed together under heat and high pressure.
- Tabletops and worktops
- Shop design
- Individual furniture with special design requirements
- Exceptional edge design
- Abrasion, impact and scratch resistant
- Moisture resistant
- Resistant to many cleaning agents and chemicals
- Matching decors and textures with solid-coloured laminates available
- Antibacterial surface property according to ISO 22196 (= JIS Z 2801)
- Certified according to TÜV-PROFiCERT-product Interior PREMIUM
For detailed information on the mentioned product characteristics and their reference to standards, please refer to the technical data sheets in the download area.
Processing instruction and leaflets
- Resistance of EGGER surfaces to disinfectant (English/PDF)
- Antibacterial properties of EGGER melamine resin surfaces (English/PDF)
- Processing Instructions Compact Laminate (English/PDF)
- Processing Instructions Compact Laminates (English/PDF)
- Compact Laminates - Leuco (English/PDF)
- Cleaning and care recommendations for surfaces (English/PDF)
Declaration of Performance (DoP)
There are no colors for this product.
Please select another product.