OSB 3 Tongue and Groove
The EGGER OSB 3 with tongue and groove profiles are the typical panels for a wide range of applications. Designed as type OSB 3 according to EN 300, it has sound mechanical strength, stiffness and good durability in service class 2, even under temporarily humid ambient conditions. Their technical properties make them suitable for various applications.
Processing instruction and leaflets
- Material characteristics hygrothermal simulation OSB and DHF TLBP552 (English/PDF)
- Thickness Application Guideline OSB and DHF TLBP102 (English/PDF)
- Storage Instructions for OSB and DHF TLBP002 (English/PDF)
- Static Design Guideline OSB und DHF TLBP103 (English/PDF)
- Transport and Handling Instructions OSB and DHF TLBP001 (English/PDF)
- Charring rate EGGER OSB TLBP451 (EN/PDF)
- basic installation guideline OSB tongue and groove TLBP104 (English/PDF)
Declaration of performance (DoP)
Environmental product declaration (EPD)
Environmental and health datasheet (EHD)
NOTE: All shown decors are reproductions.