- Furniture / interior design
- Building Products
Please log in to see your download favourites.myEGGER Login
From product configuration, via click systems for very good stability during installation, all the way to indestructible surfaces - EGGER offers many technical features and is always up to date with the latest technology. With more than 20 years experience with the flooring production, EGGER has a lot of know-how at its disposal and is fully promoting innovation. EGGER produces its flooring in Wismar (DE) and Gagarin (RU). “Quality made by EGGER” means high product quality, certified production processes and sustainability.
EGGER’s laminate flooring is made using the so-called DPL (direct pressed laminate) procedure. A floorboard consists of four layers:
1. Strong, highly abrasion-resistant surface
2. Decor pattern
3. Swell barrier + core board made of wood
The new HD digital print technology is a new way of producing EGGER’s Comfort flooring. Two natural cork layers are integrated in the wooden coreboard. This makes a unique cork floor with five layers:
1. Environmentally-friendly UV protective layer
2. HD digital decor print
3. Elastic comfort cover layer made of cork
4. HDF Swell barrier + core board
5. Integrated impact sound insulating cork underlay
EGGER Design flooring consists of three layers. The hardiness of the floor covering is characteristic. The core of our flooring is the Ultra Wood Fibre Board (UWF), a fibreboard with extremely high density, which prevents the edges from swelling. In addition, the waterproof TPU surface with a SelfRepair effect provides clear benefits when exposed to high loads.
1. Ultra robust and water-resistant TPU surface (thermoplastic polyurethane) with a SelfRepair effect. Integrated decor layer for a highly authentic appearance.
2. High-density & double-sealed UWF coreboard (Ultra Wood Fibre Board) made of natural wood fibres
3. Water-resistant high-end balancer