EGGER Design flooring GreenTec in wide wooden board look
Pitaru Oak is a herringbone decor with a classic look.
- Robust & resistant to micro-scratches thanks to innovative wear layer: use class 33 for demanding commercial use, anti-slip according to classification R10
- Water-resistant for up to 72 hours due to special product structure with waterproof surface, the GreenTec Board coreboard with very low swelling behaviour and the Clic it! installation system
- Sustainably produced with wood from regional, certified forestry - 100% PVC-free
- Flexible installation thanks to the Clic it! installation system for different installation methods and integrated sound barrier mat made of recycled cork
- Significant impact and room sound insulation and improved walking comfort
- 25 years warranty for residential use
Stylish design and high resistance: With our GreenTec Design Flooring you can combine residential comfort and functionality in the most beautiful way - for a pleasantly natural feeling without vinyl.
The robust, waterproof and stain-resistant surface withstands the stresses and strains of everyday life, while the integrated cork underlay reliably absorbs impact sound. Thanks to the water-resistant coreboard, the GreenTec Board, our Design flooring is also suitable for bathrooms and commercial spaces.
The exterior is in no way inferior to the inner values: The authentic wood or stone look makes our GreenTec Design Flooring a natural eye-catcher in every room.