We believe that timber procurement is much more than just a business transaction and pride ourselves in establishing and maintaining strong and effective relationships with our suppliers.
Irrespective of your operations, whether you are a timber harvesting company, a wood trader, a sawmiller, or a farmer with a small shelter belt that needs harvesting, we understand the importance of your business.
By working closely with you, we ensure that the relationship is mutually beneficial and offer the following:
- Competitive market rates for your timber
- Prompt and reliable payment terms
- A good location in North East England and South West Scotland
- Strong links with our logistics partners to help move your wood
- Regular face to face contact with our experienced wood buyers
- A consistent and reliable destination for your materials
- Irrespective of your operations we can help.
The involvement of our partners in the value chain is not only a Group philosophy, but is also a part of the sustainable and integrated process undertaken by our wood purchasing department.
Sustainable forest management is a top priority at EGGER. Over 75% of the timber used for the production of chipboard is sourced from forests which are either FSC® or PEFC® accredited.
Innovation is the key to our long term success, and the drive for continual improvement of information flow with our partners
Via the CoseLigna portal, we provide our supply partners with the relevant data in digital form with regards to deliveries and self-bill invoicing. EGGER is an active member of the Working Group ELDAT KWF and works at the European standard Papinet.
Go to the Coseligna Website