Come along to our open days and find out how an apprenticeship at EGGER could be the right career direction for you.
We have open days at both Hexham and Barony plants:
- Visit us at EGGER (UK) Limited, Hexham, Northumberland on Thursday 2nd November 2017, 3.30pm to 6.30pm.
- Visit us at EGGER (UK) Limited, Barony, Ayrshire on Thursday 9th November 2017, 3.30pm to 6.30pm.
This event is open to potential candidates, teachers and parents.
EGGER is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from both females and males for all apprenticeships.
With some of our exceptional apprentices going on to achieve degrees, there has never been a better time to join one of our programmes.
Apprenticeships commencing 2018:
- Mechanical Engineering (available at Hexham & Barony)
- Electrical Engineering (available at Hexham & Barony)
- Business Administration (available at Hexham only)
- Laboratory Technician (available at Hexham only)
- Manufacturing (available at Barony only)
Please note that numbers for this event are limited, therefore please book early to avoid disappointment.
Contact our HR department via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or visit our web page to find out more.