Here you will find an overview of all information on our OSB panels for various end uses, in accordance with national and international standards. All structual panels are produced according to valid certificates under suveillance by PFS TECO and European notified body.
The panels are qualified for use in structural timber construction and interior fitments inparticular structural subflooring and sheathing.
EGGER OSB panels have a 3-layer structure of flat, aligned strands (micro-veneers). The two cover layers are aligned parallel in the direction of the long edge of the board, the middle layer is perpendicular to it. This layer structure guarantees sound mechanical strength and the required stiffness. The production uses mainly fresh conifer wood, and a formaldehyde free glue systems and paraffin wax. Flooring panels have a self-spacing tongue and groove profil along the edges at 2 sides or 4 sides.
- Available in common foot or individual panel sizes allowing ceiling height constructions and enable an economical and cut-optimized sheathing
- The high dimensional stability and the accuracy of fit as well guarantee a fast installation progress
- Due to the precise production and thus low dimensional tolerances, large areas can be laid at the correct angle.
- Thanks to the printed and installation friendly nailing pattern EGGER OSB fastening can be done very quickly.
- Large panel sizes of OSB boards are possible on request.
- Our self-spacing, precise and asymmetric designed tongue and groove profile allows easy and quick installation even in tight room corners.