Schools, hospitals, hotels, shops and other public institutions have higher needs for fire protection. With our flame-retardant products, you can meet the requirements of international standards. Flammex products are highly functional without limiting your design freedom.
Advantages of our Flammex products
- Implementation of projects with increased fire safety requirements
- Classified according to EN 13501-1 as B – flame-retardant with very limited contribution to fire
- Balanced product range for a wide variety of applications
- Extensive thickness range with Eurodekor Flammex
- Decor and material combination with non-fire-retardant products for a holistic design
Comparison of the fire behaviour of Eurodekor and Eurodekor Flammex
Eurodekor Flammex: Mode of action of flame-retardant multilayer construction
The intumescent agent contained in the barrier paper starts a multi-stage chemical reaction at approx. 250 °C. A carbon foam is formed which protects the underlying wood-based panel from heat.