With our products we offer many technical features, from the flooring composition, to patented flooring click systems for particular stability during the installation stage, through to indestructible surfaces. We are always up to date.
With more than 20 years’ experience in flooring production, we can resort to a wide depth of knowledge about wood and drive innovations forward. We produce our flooring in fully integrated production from the coreboards to the finished products at the sites in Wismar (DE) and Gagarin (RU).
All our floor coverings are based on the natural raw material of wood from PEFC-certified forests. We consciously do without plasticisers or PVC during processing. With our promise “Quality made by EGGER”, you can rely on a consistently high product quality, certified production processes and sustainability. To be looked up on our download page.
What does the flooring composition of our products look like?
EGGER laminate - the sturdy all-rounder
EGGER laminate flooring is produced using the DPL (direct pressed laminate) production method. A floorboard is made up of four layers:
1. Resilient, highly abrasion-resistant surface
2. Decorative paper
3. HDF Swell barrier+ wood-based coreboard
The individual components are pressed together under high pressure and at high temperatures. After a cooling phase, the floorboards are cut and the click profiles milled.
There are nature materials in EGGER Comfort Flooring
With the new HD digital print technique we are using a new technology to produce EGGER Comfort flooring. The decor image is printed directly onto the upper cork layer in very high resolution, which allows new design options to be developed. A natural cork layer is also integrated on the underneath of the coreboard. In this way, the unique cork flooring consisting of five layers is produced:
1. Environmentally friendly UV protection layer
2. HD digital decor print
3. Elastic Comfort top layer made of cork
4. HDF Swell barrier+ wood-based coreboard
5. Integrated impact sound insulating cork underlay.
The ultra-modern wood-based Design flooring
EGGER’s Design flooring GreenTec is extremely robust. The core of the flooring is a high-density wood fibre board - Ultra Wood Fibre Board (UWF). The UWF coreboard is protected against moisture on both sides by the DualSeal. The waterproof TPU surface with unique SelfRepair effect gives the flooring extra protection. In summary, Design flooring is made up of the following three layers:
1. Ultra robust and water-resistant TPU surface (thermoplastic polyurethane) with a SelfRepair effect. Integrated decor layer for a highly authentic appearance.
2. Highly compressed and doubly sealed UWF coreboard (Ultra Wood Fibre Board) made of natural wood fibres
3. Water-resistant high-end balancer
Discover all the benefits of EGGER Design flooring
Watch the video