OSB 4 TOP Tongue and Groove
All shown decors are reproductions.
Advantages of the OSB 4 TOP Tongue and Groove in application
- The EGGER OSB 4 TOP is a safe bet for the production of durable, load-bearing roof formworks and subflooring even with large span due to their high bending strength and stiffness.
- The high moisture resistance and dimensional stability of the EGGER OSB 4 TOP leads to greater safety during transport, the construction period and in the finished building.
- Due to the stable and precise tongue and groove profile, OSB 4 TOP can be installed quickly and easily.
- For the OSB 4 TOP, we provide the CE declaration of performance (DOP) with the tested calculation values for the static proof, even for a board thickness of 30 mm.
- The OSB 4 TOP tongue and groove is ideal for floating installation thanks to its high stiffness.
- The EGGER OSB 4 TOP tongue and groove panels are available in thicknesses from 12 to 25 mm with a guaranteed characteristic raw density of over 620 kg/m3. As a result, they have a reduced burning rate and offer advantages in fire protection certification.
OSB 4 TOP with a tongue and groove profile is available in various thicknesses
The production mainly uses fresh coniferous wood,a formaldehyde-free bonding system and paraffin wax. As a result, the formaldehyde emissions are well below all the currently known limit values of wood-based panels.
Our OSB 4 TOP is 100% bonded without formaldehyde. The formaldehyde emissions of our OSB 4 TOP correspond to emission similar to untreated wood.
Processing instruction and leaflets
- Storage Instructions for OSB and DHF TLBP002 (English/PDF)
- Transport and Handling Instructions OSB and DHF TLBP001 (English/PDF)
- basic installation guideline OSB tongue and groove TLBP104 (English/PDF)
- OSB Manufacturing WIS RAU TLBP004 (English / PDF)
- Thickness Application Guideline OSB and DHF TLBP102 (English/PDF)