Products > > OSB straight edge > OSB 3 Straight Edge
OSB 3 Straight Edge
The EGGER OSB 3 is a multi-purpose panel for a wide range of applications. Designed as type OSB 3 according to EN 300, the panels offer good mechanical strength and stiffness, as well as good durability even under temporarily humid ambient conditions.
Further information on our sustainability indicators.
This is what makes the OSB 3 from Egger stand out – their advantages in applications
- The high dimensional stability, the accuracy of fit as well as the high availability of different formats offer many possibilities for use in interior design, trade fair construction and shopfitting.
- The EGGER OSB 3 has a raw density of at least 600 kg/m³ guaranteed in the declaration of performance. It can therefore be used in many standardised fire protection constructions without the need for further proof.
- With the corresponding certificates attesting to the product being pest-free (ISPM 15 standard) and relating to food safety, OSB 3 are suitable as transport packaging in the worldwide movement of goods.
- With their closed, flat and firm surface and low thickness swelling under the effect of moisture, our OSB 3 are suitable for the production of concrete shuttering formwork.
OSB 3 is available in different thicknesses
The OSB 3 is available in a wide range of formats and thicknesses. Please refer to our current delivery programme for further information.
Our gluing systems fall well below the strict standard requirements for formaldehyde emission in interiors. All ou rproducts fulfill the strict E1 requirements of the European Standards.
Emission classes to choose from:
• OSB 3 E0 = 100% formaldehyde-free bonding, formaldehyde emission similar to untreated wood.
• OSB 3 E0.5 = formaldehyde emission reduced by half compared to the European E1 standards. Required for use in Germany.
• OSB 3 E1 = low-emission bonding in compliance with the European Standards.
Processing instruction and leaflets
- Transport and Handling Instructions OSB and DHF TLBP001 (English/PDF)
- OSB Manufacturing WIS RAU TLBP004 (English / PDF)
- Thickness Application Guideline OSB and DHF TLBP102 (English/PDF)
- Material characteristics hygrothermal simulation OSB and DHF TLBP552 (English/PDF)
- Storage Instructions for OSB and DHF TLBP002 (English/PDF)
- Static Design Guideline OSB und DHF TLBP103 (English/PDF)
- Charring rate EGGER OSB TLBP451 (EN/PDF)
Declaration of Performance (DoP)
Environmental Product Declaration (EPD)
Environmental and Health Datasheet (EHD)
NOTE: All shown decors are reproductions.