You have any technical questions or need support concerning our products and their application? Our application engineers are pleased to support you with any queries you have:
Sales partners in your area
You can buy timber construction products from these wholesalers. You will also find all the fabricators of our products here.
Our dry construction solutions with EGGER Ergo Board or EGGER OSB offer unique fire protection and sound insulation solutions, as well as stability advantages and simple fastening options. In addition, our products are made from renewable raw materials – for a sustainable design of your projects.
Dry construction systems with the EGGER Ergo Board – the perfect solution
Drywalls with EGGER Ergo Board are the first systems for metal post walls with mixed cladding of wood-based panels (EGGER Ergo Board) and gypsum plasterboard that have been comprehensively tested in accordance with the relevant standards. For the drywalls, the required tests for fire protection and sound insulation, as well as for stability under mechanical and climatic stresses were successfully carried out. The system thus offers all the necessary safety in keeping up with the well-known high EGGER quality.
Your advantages thanks to the dry construction system with the EGGER Ergo Board:
- Fast and effortless processing of the lightweight and easy-to-handle one-man boards
- Simple cutting and and low-waste thanks to patented edge profiling for continuous installation
- Stability of the wall system and easy anchoring of loads
- Fastening of the decorative cladding layer independent of the post grid
- Tested constructions provide safety against fire and noise
- High availability of supplementary system components
Economically attractive and ecological at the same time – EGGER OSB
Our OSB boards are ideal panels for a variety of applications in dry construction and finishing:
- from the reinforcement or renewal of old floors,
- suspended ceilings,
- attic constructions,
- to stable cross beams for the punctual reinforcement of drywalls.