OSB 3 Tongue and Groove
All shown decors are reproductions.
Advantages of the OSB 3 Tongue and Groove in application
- Stable and accurate tongue and groove profile for easy and quick installation, for example as floating floors.
- A closed, even and firm surface as well as low thickness swelling under the effect of moisture, suitable for the production of concrete shuttering formwork.
- Suitable as transport packaging in the worldwide movement of goods thanks to certificates attesting to the product being pest-free (ISPM 15 standard) and relating to food safety.
- The high dimensional stability, accuracy of fit as well as the high availability of different formats offer many possibilities for use in interior design, trade fair construction and shopfitting.
- A raw density of at least 600 kg/m³ guaranteed by the declaration of performance. They can therefore be used in many standardised fire protection constructions without the need for further proof.
- Our OSB 3 with a sanded surface are suitable for various decorative coatings.
OSB 3 boards with a tongue and groove profile in various thicknesses
Our gluing systems fall well below the strict standard requirements for formaldehyde emission in interiors. All ou rproducts fulfill the strict E1 requirements of the European Standards.
Emission classes to choose from:
• OSB 3 E0 = 100% formaldehyde-free bonding, formaldehyde emission similar to untreated wood.
• OSB 3 E0.5 = formaldehyde emission reduced by half compared to the European E1 standards. Required for use in Germany.
• OSB 3 E1 = low-emission bonding in compliance with the European Standards.
Processing instruction and leaflets
- basic installation guideline OSB tongue and groove TLBP104 (English/PDF)
- Material characteristics hygrothermal simulation OSB and DHF TLBP552 (English/PDF)
- Storage Instructions for OSB and DHF TLBP002 (English/PDF)
- Thickness Application Guideline OSB and DHF TLBP102 (English/PDF)
- Transport and Handling Instructions OSB and DHF TLBP001 (English/PDF)
- Static Design Guideline OSB und DHF TLBP103 (English/PDF)
- Charring rate EGGER OSB TLBP451 (EN/PDF)