Products > Building products > Product range > OSB Tongue and Groove > OSB 4 TOP Tongue and Groove
OSB 4 TOP Tongue and Groove
Our Egger OSB 4 TOP with tongue and groove profiles exceed the standards. With the excellent mechanical strength and stiffness properties, the EGGER OSB 4 TOP is a cost efficient solution for projects and applications with high technical requirements.
Your contact person
- +46 70 641 72 60
Further information on our sustainability indicators
please review here.
please review here.
Advantages of the OSB 4 TOP Tongue and Groove in application
- The EGGER OSB 4 TOP is a safe bet for the production of durable, load-bearing roof formworks and subflooring even with large span due to their high bending strength and stiffness.
- The high moisture resistance and dimensional stability of the EGGER OSB 4 TOP leads to greater safety during transport, the construction period and in the finished building.
- Due to the stable and precise tongue and groove profile, OSB 4 TOP can be installed quickly and easily.
- For the OSB 4 TOP, we provide the CE declaration of performance (DOP) with the tested calculation values for the static proof, even for a board thickness of 30 mm.
- The OSB 4 TOP tongue and groove is ideal for floating installation thanks to its high stiffness.
- The EGGER OSB 4 TOP tongue and groove panels are available in thicknesses from 12 to 25 mm with a guaranteed characteristic raw density of over 620 kg/m3. As a result, they have a reduced burning rate and offer advantages in fire protection certification.
OSB 4 TOP with a tongue and groove profile is available in various thicknesses
The EGGER OSB 4 TOP with tongue and groove profile is available in various formats and thicknesses. Simply select the panel that fits your demands. Please refer to our current delivery programme for detailed information.
The production mainly uses fresh coniferous wood,a formaldehyde-free bonding system and paraffin wax. As a result, the formaldehyde emissions are well below all the currently known limit values of wood-based panels.
Our OSB 4 TOP is 100% bonded without formaldehyde. The formaldehyde emissions of our OSB 4 TOP correspond to emission similar to untreated wood.
Processing instruction and leaflets
- basic installation guideline OSB tongue and groove TLBP104 (English/PDF)
- Material characteristics hygrothermal simulation OSB and DHF TLBP552 (English/PDF)
- Storage Instructions for OSB and DHF TLBP002 (English/PDF)
- OSB Manufacturing WIS RAU TLBP004 (English / PDF)
- Transport and Handling Instructions OSB and DHF TLBP001 (English/PDF)
- Static Design Guideline OSB und DHF TLBP103 (English/PDF)
- Charring rate EGGER OSB TLBP451 (EN/PDF)