Postforming worktops JP F0,3 (F****)/GB ENF MR
Postforming worktops (mod. 300/3) are the established, classic worktops. Thanks to the seamless lamination of the surface they wrap around the curve and underneath the worktop. On the front longitudinal edge, the support edge ensures improved surface calm.
The core of these worktops is made of Eurospan JP F0,3 (F****)/GB ENF MR moisture-resistant glued raw chipboard with a significantly reduced formaldehyde content, certified in accordance with the Japanese emission class F**** based on JIS A 5908, the Chinese Standard GB/T 39600, Grade ENF (Emission Non Formaldehyde).
- Kitchen worktops
- Bathroom, office and living room furniture
- Hobby and cellar rooms
- Abrasion, impact and scratch resistant
- Hygienic and food-safe
- Decor-matching splashback panels and perfectly coordinated wall profiles available
- Low-formaldehyde moisture-resistant glued chipboard certified according to the Japanese emission class F**** based on JIS A 5908
- Fulfills the Chinese standard GB/T 39600, Grade ENF (Emission Non Formaldehyde)
All shown decors are reproductions.
Processing instruction and leaflets
There are no colors for this product.
Please select another product.