Postforming worktops E1E05 TSCA
Postformed worktops (mod. 300/3) are the established, classic worktops. Thanks to the seamless lamination of the surface they wrap around the curve and underneath the worktop. The thin chipboard support edge at the front longitudinal edge ensures the high impact resistance and surface smoothness. A Eurospan E1E05 TSCA raw chipboard is used as a coreboard.
- Kitchen worktops
- Bathroom, office and living room furniture
- Shopfitting and shop fittings
- Hobby and cellar rooms
- Resistant to wear, impact and scratches
- Hygienic and food-safe
- Stain-resistant and easy to clean
- Easy to process
- Same-decor splashback panels and worktop wall profiles available
- Antibacterial surface property in accordance with ISO 22196 (=JIS Z 2801)
All shown decors are reproductions.
Processing instruction and leaflets
Environmental and health datasheet (EHD)
There are no colors for this product.
Please select another product.