Postforming worktops E1E05 TSCA
Postformed worktops (mod. 300/3) are the established, classic worktops. Thanks to the seamless lamination of the surface they wrap around the curve and underneath the worktop. On the front longitudinal edge, the support edge ensures improved surface calm.
A Eurospan E1E05 TSCA raw chipboard is used as a coreboard.
- Kitchen worktops
- Bathroom, office and living room furniture
- Hobby and cellar rooms
- Abrasion, impact and scratch resistant
- Hygienic and food-safe
- Decor-matching splashback panels and perfectly coordinated wall profiles available
- Antibacterial surface property according to ISO 22196 (= JIS Z 2801)
Further information on our sustainability indicators.
For detailed information on the mentioned product characteristics and their reference to standards, please refer to the technical data sheets in the download area.
Processing instruction and leaflets
- Resistance of EGGER surfaces to disinfectant (English/PDF)
- Colour Assignments Wall Profiles 3 (English/PDF)
- Laminate Chemical Resistance (English/PDF)
- Worktops - Processing Instructions (English/PDF)
- Antibacterial properties of EGGER melamine resin surfaces (English/PDF)
- Cleaning and care recommendations for surfaces (English/PDF)
Environmental and Health Datasheet (EHD)
There are no colors for this product.
Please select another product.