Supporting edge Thin-MDF E1E05 TSCA CE
For Eurolight Lightweight Boards with thin top layers and postforming worktops, these technical edges support the decorative edging.
This detailed solution creates a significant difference in edge quality. At the cutting edge it provides stable edging, the same as conventional wood-based materials.
- To improve the edging quality of postformable worktops
- For improved edge quality of furniture sides or drawer bottoms sheathed with finish film
- For homogeneous, continuous edge optics on coreboards/block boards
- Technical edging as a finish of composite or honeycomb board materials and coreboards of further decorative edges
- Homogeneous surface on the front side for an improved edging quality
- Higher impact resistance on the edge
- More cost-effective than using a frame
For detailed information on the mentioned product characteristics and their reference to standards, please refer to the technical data sheets in the download area.