Products > Furniture / Interior Design > Product range > Laminates > Laminates Micro
Laminate Micro is a thin laminate which is suitable for laminating and coating door elements. It can only be processed on lamination and wrapping machines.
- Door elements (door leaves, door lining, frames)
- Profile of the rim and the light aperture
- Postforming fronts
- Window sills
- Very good postforming and sheathing properties
- Optimally suited for industrial processing
- Antibacterial surface property according to ISO 22196 (= JIS Z 2801)
For detailed information on the mentioned product characteristics and their reference to standards, please refer to the technical data sheets in the download area.
Processing instruction and leaflets
- Laminate Micro - Industry (PDF)
- EGGER Laminates for whiteboard use (PDF)
- Antibacterial properties of EGGER melamine resin surfaces (PDF)
- Comparison between CPL and HPL Laminate (PDF)
- Laminate - Resistance to chemicals (PDF)
- Cleaning and care recommendations for EGGER product surfaces without EPSC (PDF)
- Resistance of EGGER surfaces to disinfectant (PDF)
Environmental product declaration (EPD)
NOTE: All shown decors are reproductions.