Flammex laminates are classified as type F ( flame-retardant) in accordance with standard EN 438. They are suitable as decorative and low flammability coating material in combination with flame-retardant coreboards. Combinations with corresponding composite elements enable applications with increased requirements for fire resistance.
- Areas with increased fire resistance requirements
- Furniture and interior design
- Shopfitting and trade fair construction
- Partition walls
- Interior doors
- Low smoke emissions
- No flaming droplets
- Abrasion, impact and scratch resistant
- Antibacterial surface property in accordance with ISO 22196 (=JIS Z 2801)
All shown decors are reproductions.
For detailed information on the mentioned product characteristics and their reference to standards, please refer to the technical data sheets in the download area.
Processing instruction and leaflets
- Resistance of EGGER surfaces to disinfectant (PDF)
- EGGER pearlescent laminate (English/PDF)
- Laminate - Resistance to chemicals (PDF)
- Technical Leaflet Comparison between CPL and HPL (English/PDF)
- Processing Instructions for EGGER laminate (English/PDF)
- Technical Leaflet EGGER Laminates for whiteboard use (PDF)
- Laminate Balancer (PDF)
- Technical Leaflet Cleaning and Care Instructions without EPSC (English/PDF)
Environmental Product Declaration (EPD)
There are no colors for this product.
Please select another product.