Flammex laminates are classified as type F = flame retardant in accordance with the standard. They are suitable as decorative and low flammability coating material in combination with flame-retardant coreboards. Combinations with corresponding composite elements enable applications with increased requirements for fire resistance. They meet the requirements of the German building material class B1 and of the French reaction to fire class M1.
- Areas with increased fire resistance requirements
- Furniture and interior design
- Shopfitting and trade fair construction
- Partition walls
- Interior doors
- Low flammability (flame retardant)
- Low smoke production
- No flaming droplets
- Abrasion, impact and scratch resistant
- Antibacterial surface property according to ISO 22196 (= JIS Z 2801)
Processing instruction and leaflets
- Laminates (PDF)
- EGGER Laminates for whiteboard use (PDF)
- Pearlescent Laminate (PDF)
- Laminate balancer (PDF)
- Comparison between CPL and HPL Laminate (PDF)
- Cleaning and care recommendations for EGGER product surfaces without EPSC (PDF)
- Laminate - Resistance to chemicals (PDF)
- Resistance of EGGER surfaces to disinfectant (PDF)
Environmental product declaration (EPD)
There are no colors for this product.
Please select another product.
NOTE: All shown decors are reproductions.