Eurodekor TFL PB TSCA 188
The Eurospan Particleboad TSCA 188, certified to the TSCA/CARB2 standard, is suitable for dry, indoor use as the core board for Eurodekor TFL Particleboard TSCA 188. It is finished with decorative paper that is soaked or impregnated with a melamine resin, then pressed onto the core board using heat and pressure. With our decor match system, surface decors and textures can be ideal matched across our product ranges, including edge banding and laminates.
- Ideal for exposed exterior and interior surfaces for furniture and interior design, in dry conditions.
- Meets and exceeds strict formaldehyde class/standard requirements:
- EPA TSCA Title VI/CARB2 U.S. regulation
- European and global emission requirements
- Impact and wear resistant in accordance with ISO 4586-2
- Superior structural strength, screw hold strength and internal bond
- Easy to process
- Easy to clean
- Fade resistant
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable
- +1 770 391 8501
All shown decors are reproductions.
Find distributors and fabricators in your area.
For detailed information on product characteristics and their reference to standards, please refer to the technical data sheets in the downloads area.
Processing instruction and leaflets
- Eurodekor cleaning and care instructions (English/PDF)
- Eurodekor Processing Instructions - Leitz (English/PDF)
- Cleaning and care recommendations for EGGER surfaces (English/PDF)
- Eurodekor E1 GFE (Painting Grade) (English/PDF)
- Processing Instruction - Leuco Tool Recommendation (English/PDF)
- EGGER surface resistance to disinfectants (English/PDF)