Eurodekor Flammex MDF E1 TSCA ST CE
The Eurodekor MDF Flammex E1 TSCA ST CE is a flame retardant decorative melamine-resin-coated board. It is suitable for furniture and interior design with increased requirements for fire behaviour. Flammex boards meet the requirements of the European fire classification EUROCLASS B-s2, d0 according to EN 13501-1.
- Furniture and interior design (e.g. partition walls, wall cladding) with increased requirements for fire behaviour.
- Low flammability (flame retardant)
- Medium smoke production
- No flaming droplets
- High transverse tensile and edge strength
- Low swelling behaviour
All shown decors are reproductions.
For detailed information on the mentioned product characteristics and their reference to standards, please refer to the technical data sheets in the download area.
Processing instruction and leaflets
- Antibacterial properties of EGGER melamine resin surfaces (PDF)
- Processing Instructions - Eurodekor and Eurodekor Plus - Leitz (PDF)
- Technical Leaflet Cleaning and Care Instructions without EPSC (English/PDF)
- Resistance of EGGER surfaces to disinfectant (PDF)
- Processing Instructions - Eurodekor and Eurodekor Plus (PDF)
- Technical Leaflet - Eurodekor Painting Grade (PDF)
- Processing Instructions - Eurodekor and Eurodekor Plus - Leuco (PDF)