Door size laminates
Thanks to their resistant surface, the laminates are highly suitable for the decorative design of interior doors. 81 decors are available in door formats 2,150 mm × 950 mm / 1,020 mm and 2,800 mm × 1,310 mm × 0.8 mm from stock and starting at quantity one. Thanks to the EGGER matching decors and structures, these decors can be ideally combined with direct-coated boards and edging. This creates a perfectly coordinated interior design from the door to the furniture.
- Door elements
- Optimised door formats from stock and starting at quantity one
- Coordinated design from furniture to interior door
- Abrasion, impact and scratch resistant
- Antibacterial surface property according to ISO 22196 (= JIS Z 2801)
All shown decors are reproductions.
Processing instruction and leaflets
- Technical Leaflet Comparison between CPL and HPL (English/PDF)
- Processing Instructions for EGGER laminate (English/PDF)
- Resistance of EGGER surfaces to disinfectant (PDF)
- EGGER laminate balancer (English/PDF)
- Antibacterial properties of EGGER melamine resin surfaces (PDF)
- Cleaning and care recommendations for EGGER product surfaces without EPSC (PDF)