Compact laminates coloured core
Compact laminates with a coloured core set special accents in the edge area. Here, the solid-coloured core comes into its own perfectly. The papers used for core construction are first impregnated with resin and then pressed together under heat and high pressure.
- Tabletops and worktops
- Shop design
- Individual furniture with special design requirements
- Exceptional edge design
- Abrasion, impact and scratch resistant
- Moisture resistant
- Resistant to many cleaning agents and chemicals
- Matching decors and textures with solid-coloured laminates available
- Antibacterial surface property according to ISO 22196 (= JIS Z 2801)
- Certified according to TÜV-PROFiCERT-product Interior PREMIUM
Processing instruction and leaflets
- Compact Laminates - Processing Instructions of Leitz (PDF)
- Melamine surfaces - antibacteriell properties (English/PDF)
- Compact Laminate - Resistance to disinfectant (English/PDF)
- Compact Laminates - Processing Instructions (PDF)
- Compact laminate - Leuco (English/PDF)
- Cleaning and care instructions without EPSC (English/PDF)
Declaration of Performance (DoP)
There are no colors for this product.
Please select another product.