Products > Furniture / Interior Design > Product range > Compact laminates > Compact laminates sanded on one side
Compact laminates sanded on one side
Compact laminates sanded on one side are particularly suitable for flat bonding e.g. as a door skin. The sanded underside improves the adhesive result. Depending on the cut or milling quality, the core is perceived as greyish to brownish. They are available in 2, 3 and 4 mm in format 5,600 × 2,060 mm and half-format 2,790 × 2,060 mm.
- For flat bonding e.g. as a door skin
- Sanded underside for an improved adhesive result
- Abrasion, impact and scratch resistant
- Moisture resistant
- Resistant to many cleaning agents and chemicals
- Antibacterial surface property according to ISO 22196 (= JIS Z 2801)
- Certified according to TÜV-PROFiCERT-product Interior STANDARD
For detailed information on the mentioned product characteristics and their reference to standards, please refer to the technical data sheets in the download area.
Processing instruction and leaflets
NOTE: All shown decors are reproductions.