Compact laminates Flammex
The compact laminates Flammex CE look the same as the compact laminates with a black core. However, they are characterised by a significantly improved fire resistance and are classified as B-s2, d0 in accordance with EN 13501-1. With reduced ventilation and low-flammability or non-flammable substructure, the Flammex B CE compact laminates may even be classified and used as B-s1, d0.
- Wall and ceiling claddings
- Trade fair construction
- Areas with increased fire resistance requirements
- Low flammability (flame retardant)
- Moderate smoke, non-drip
- Abrasion, impact and scratch resistant
- Moisture resistant
- Resistant to many cleaning agents and chemicals
- Antibacterial surface property according to ISO 22196 (= JIS Z 2801)
- Certified according to TÜV-PROFiCERT-product Interior STANDARD
For detailed information on the mentioned product characteristics and their reference to standards, please refer to the technical data sheets in the download area.