EL1010 Light Grey Victoria Oak
Laminate flooring 8/32 Large
EGGER Laminate flooring in wide wooden board look for damp rooms
Light Grey Victoria Oak is a classic oak decor that radiates naturalness and calm. The light grey has a particularly light effect and is perfect for use in minimalist, Scandinavian interiors.
- Water-resistant due to waterproof installation system Aqua CLIC it! and water-repellent surface according to ISO 4760
- Well suited for kitchen, bathroom and hallway in private areas
- Durable and long lasting due to a particularly robust and lightfast surface
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- Easy-care and antibacterial
- Antistatic – reduces electrical charges
- Well suited for installation with underfloor heating systems
- Easy floating installation due to click system Aqua CLIC it!
- Sustainably produced with wood from regional, certified forestry
- 100% free of PVC
From the living room to the loft: EGGER floors are flexible and versatile. Our laminate with Aqua CLIC it! works well anywhere. Thanks to its waterproof Aqua CLIC it! installation system and water-resistant surface, it is also suited for the bathroom, kitchen and hallway.
The noble woodgrain decors of our laminate products are timeless and work well in combinations. Here you will find the perfect design for every room and interior design wish.
In addition, the floor convinces with its high-quality fabrication and its functional properties. It is robust and easy-care, flexible and quick to install. All of this at an excellent price-performance ratio. Feel the quality of our Laminate Flooring at every turn.
Processing instruction and leaflets
- Laminate, Comfort and Design flooring - Reaction to noise (English/PDF)
- Flooring thermal resistance applicability for heated and cooled floors (English/PDF)
- Suitable approved underlay materials under laminate flooring (English/PDF)
- Installation Instruction Silenzio Easy SD (PDF)
- Overview approved adhesives for full surface gluing Aqua+ (English/PDF)
- Installation instruction - Silenzio Easy 2mm (PDF)
- Flooring installation instruction CLICit (English/PDF)
- Flooring - Installation instructions for wall bonding and paneling (English/German/PDF)
- Approved adhesives for wall bonding with EGGER Flooring elements (English/PDF)
- Floorings - Areas of application (English/PDF)
- Installation advise - bonding on stairs of flooring elements with CLICit (English/German/PDF)
Guarantee and Care
|Collectionname||EGGER Laminat Flooring|
|Water-resistant||Laminate Flooring with Aqua CLIC it! - 24 hours water-resistant due to waterproof click system|
|Collection categories||8/32 Large|
|Style worlds||Light Urban|
|Class of use||32 - for all residential applications with heavy use as well as commercial applications and public areas with normal use.|
|Format||LARGE - Wide floor board|
|Length x Width||1.292 x 246 mm|
|Area / package||2,54 m²|
|Bevels||4 - the circumferential V-bevel emphasises the special character of the floorboards.|
|Core board||HDF swell barrier+|
|Profile||Aqua CLIC it!|
|Antibacterial||Antibacterial - Antibacterial thanks to the natural resistance of the melamine resin surface, which inhibits bacteria reproduction. No chemical agents added.|
|Quality seal||Blue Angel - EGGER products have also earned the oldest and most well-known ecological seal of approval in the world: the Blue Angel confirms our commitment to an intact environment.|
|Certification||PEFC-Certified - This product is from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources. See www.pefc.org for details.|
Installation tools and floor cleaner
Skirtings, corners, floor profiles
in the same decorMore information about Skirtings, corners, floor profiles
These may also be of interest
Note: All shown decors are reproductions. Colour-matching decor selection only possible on the original sample.