OSB 3 Straight Edge
Your contact person
- +46 70 641 72 60
please review here.
This is what makes the OSB 3 from EGGER stand out – their advantages in applications
- The high dimensional stability, the accuracy of fit as well as the high availability of different formats offer many possibilities for use in interior design, trade fair construction and shopfitting.
- The EGGER OSB 3 has a raw density of at least 600 kg/m³ guaranteed in the declaration of performance. It can therefore be used in many standardised fire protection constructions without the need for further proof.
- With the corresponding certificates attesting to the product being pest-free (ISPM 15 standard) and relating to food safety, OSB 3 are suitable as transport packaging in the worldwide movement of goods.
- With their closed, flat and firm surface and low thickness swelling under the effect of moisture, our OSB 3 are suitable for the production of concrete shuttering formwork.
OSB 3 is available in different thicknesses
Our gluing systems fall well below the strict standard requirements for formaldehyde emission in interiors. All ou rproducts fulfill the strict E1 requirements of the European Standards.
Emission classes to choose from:
• OSB 3 E0 = 100% formaldehyde-free bonding, formaldehyde emission similar to untreated wood.
• OSB 3 E0.5 = formaldehyde emission reduced by half compared to the European E1 standards. Required for use in Germany.
• OSB 3 E1 = low-emission bonding in compliance with the European Standards.
Processing instruction and leaflets
- Storage Instructions for OSB and DHF TLBP002 (English/PDF)
- OSB Manufacturing WIS RAU TLBP004 (English / PDF)
- Transport and Handling Instructions OSB and DHF TLBP001 (English/PDF)
- Charring rate EGGER OSB TLBP451 (EN/PDF)
- Material characteristics hygrothermal simulation OSB and DHF TLBP552 (English/PDF)
- Static Design Guideline OSB und DHF TLBP103 (English/PDF)