EGGER Joint & Joist Adhesive
EGGER Joint & Joist Adhesive is a methylene diphenyl isocyanae (MDI) based adhesive which is manufactured to BS EN 204 Class D4. EGGER Joint & Joist Adhesive is designed for use in bonding board joints, bonding boards to joists and sealing edges of EGGER particleboards.
EGGER Joint & Joist Adhesive is a unique expanding adhesive that is designed to foam out of the board joints which protects against moisture ingress.
EGGER Joint & Joist Adhesive is an integral part of the installation of EGGER Advanced Flooring Boards.
Use EGGER Joint & Joist Adhesive when fitting EGGER Advanced Structural Flooring Boards, mechanical fixings if required to be covered as part of our unique Lifetime Guarantee.
UK Reach Regulation update.
From 24th August 2023 – There is a legal duty for employers to provide training for employees using any substances containing diisocyanates.
- Due to the unique foaming action, EGGER Joint & Joist Adhesive is ideal for gap filling on uneven surfaces and joists
- For use with boards from the EGGER Advanced Structural Flooring range in a wide variety of construction requirements, from new build projects, renovations, refurbishments to modular and timber frame constructions.
- 12 month shelf life from date of manufacture
- Designed to foam out of the board joint which provides additional protection against moisture ingress.
- Can help to meet 43dB sound test requirements when used as part of the EGGER Advanced Structural Flooring System
- Negates the need for expensive tools, applicator guns or joint sealing tapes